A Gorbel Product. Gorbel has over 30 years experience providing overhead handling solutions to customers in a wide range of industries. Engineering Lift Systems & Equipment Inc. (ELS) is an authorized dealer/distributor for Gorbel.
Gorbel’s Tarca Crane Systems are pre-engineered crane systems built using unique patented Tarca Track, which continues to be the benchmark of the overhead material handling industry.
Tarca Track’s three piece welded construction is a compound section of a mild steel top flange and web and a specially rolled high-carbon steel lower rail. Tarca systems are characterized by consistently straight rail sections and durable, high quality Tarca components. The Tarca systems offer unmatched versatility, durability and ease of installation.
In contrast, a structural I-beam is rolled from soft, mild steel according to fairly loose steel mill tolerances. Its beveled flange prevents wheels from making balanced contact, causing uneven wear and a shortened track life.
Tarca Crane Systems permit use of:
• Underhung carriers operating on a single straight, curved or inclined track
• Underhung cranes operating on two or more straight track runways
Capacity: Up to 5 ton
• Spans up to 38 FT, height under bridge 10 – 20 FT
• Spans up to 55 FT, runway support centers up to 60 FT
• High carbon flange means longer track life
• Raised tread provides durability and superior safety
• 100% weld penetration ensures quality
• Track and components stand test of time
• Straight rails allow for easy, cost effective installation
• High quality designs mean reduced maintenance costs
• Completely free standing
• Braced system
• Multiple bridge configurations
• Custom paint
• Safpowrbar• electrification