Gantry Full Span Utility (Steel) – Up to 5 Ton
A Gorbel Product. Gorbel has over 30 years experience providing overhead handling solutions to customers in a wide range of industries. Engineering Lift Systems & Equipment Inc. (ELS) is an authorized dealer/distributor for Gorbel.
Gorbel’s Fixed and Adjustable Height Steel Gantry Cranes provide an economical way to lift materials anywhere in a facility. The wheels enable you to move the gantry around your facility and is a more cost-effective solution for areas of infrequent lifts than a more expensive permanent structure.
• Utility Gantry Cranes are available in spans up to 30 FT and capacities up to 5 ton
• Fixed Height Steel Gantry Cranes have Height under Boom (HUB) dimensions of 10, 12, 15 & 20 FT
• Adjustable Height Steel Gantry Cranes HUB dimensions of 7, 10, 12, 15, 18 & 20 FT
NOTE: Fixed height steel gantry cranes can be moved under load.
• Non-marking, durable polyurethane casters or polyurethane wheels
• Bolted beam to upright connection
• Pre-engineered for use with powered hoists. A factor of 15% of the crane capacity is allowed for the hoist and trolley weight with an additional 25% of the capacity allowed for impact, thus giving maximum capacity use of the crane. Therefore, if it’s rated for 1,000 LB, it can safely lift 1,000 LB without having to worry about hoist weight or impact loading
• 6 IN diameter, polyurethane casters with steel core are standard
• Swivel casters with CAM brake
• Four position swivel locks
• Four position swivel locks with CAM brake
• Steel V-Groove rigid body
• Steel V-Groove rigid body with CAM brake
• End stops are used to limit the travel of the trolley on the beam. They are available in spans of 8, 10 12, 15, 20, 25 & 30 FT for all standard designs
• Fixed length V-Groove track