Tether Track Bridge Systems
CEILING MOUNTED SYSTEMS use the structure for support, as the rail is mounted either perpendicular or parallel to the ceiling beams. Should overhead obstacles be present, drop rod hangers with sway bracing can be supplied so that the system avoids these obstructions.
FREE STANDING SYSTEMS may be preferred whenever floor space is readily available to install column supports, when changes in work practices are anticipated, and when a building structure isn’t available. The flexibility of free standing systems allows them to be easily modified and moved should processes or fall protection needs change.
Multiple bridges can be supplied for both ceiling mounted and free standing systems, thus allowing multiple workers to utilize the system simultaneously.
– Up to 18 FT bridge spans
– Consists of two runways and a traveling bridge for maximum coverage within a rectangular work area
– Lightweight Aluminum Bridge follows the worker, remaining directly overhead
– Designed for workers up to 310 LB with tools when used with 900 LB. Maximum Arresting Force (MAF) energy absorbing lanyards, properly rated full-body harness and connecting device
– Multiple bridges can support several workers when properly zoned
– Enclosed track / easy movement and long life
– Rigid runways / superior load positioning. No movement or crabwalking of the bridge
– Ease of installation / install on any standard 6 IN concrete floor
– Smooth rolling surface / easier movement of bridge and trolleys
– Multiple track profiles and spanning capabilities / adaptable, flexible, and cost competitive